Monday, December 10, 2012

Getting Better.. Varicella Zoster Virus


Getting better.. from CHICKEN POX! Argh! =(
Yes! Too late para magkaroon pa nito and super badtrip lang talaga!
Greatest nightmare it is!



November 21, 2012: At first, I thought it was just an allergy dahil sa super paglamon ko ng "Calderetang Native Chicken".
Small blisters started to show on my right arm and on my neck, na naattempt pa ako tirisin. (ew)




Next day, I plan to start completing my requirements for my new job and visit Biomedics for my medical.
Sa bahay pa lang, masama na talaga pakiramdam ko, and I thought dahil baka maaga lang ako nagising. Haha ;) Wala na din ako gana kumain. And as I research about it, yan na yung mga main symptoms. On my physical examination, dahil worried din ako kung anu ba talaga yung tumutubo sa skin ko, tinanong ko sa doctor and I know that may cause na ma-pending medical ko.
Parang gugunaw mundo ko when she confirmed na IT'S BULUTONG! =( Start na sana ng work ko nextweek on that day.

Rated PG. Nakakadiri ang matutunghayan ;)

November 23, 2012: This was 3rd day of my nightmare! And I was like "I wanna die!!!" ='(
Unexpected na magging ganito k'worst mangyayari sakin. Depressed, self pity, crying every time I see myself in the mirror. And thinking what will happened after mag'heal to. Syempre, ang ending is matinding peklat! =( Ang hirap kaya magpakinis, then isang iglap ganito!




November 23, 2012: habang tumatagal medyo na-kakalma na ako, hindi lang talaga mawala sa isip ko yung magiging peklat nito. Hay!



November 27, 2012: After 4 days..







This was the medicine prescription by a dermatologist from Skinbliss, Ortigas Ext. Way back on the day when I had my medical at Biomedics, Galleria., I really want and so desperate to find a derma clinic and hopefully near at my place that might help me to lessen or to cure this as soon as possible because I need to be fit on work.


Clostrum for booster (Php 1,500) and Valaciclovir Valtrex (Php175 per tablet) for anti viral. (I didn't take picture, sorry) And I should take this Valtrex 2 tablets three times a days for 7 days. Imagine the price! =((

I'm not sure if those really help me to heal blisters on my skin and feel better. It still take weeks.


November 27, 2012: On my face, mostly are dry. But the rest on my body still has a fresh blisters =(



I think I really need to use filters at this pictures and re size it ;)



November 29, 2012: 8th day...



Yung feeling na super na-eexcite ka na mag-dry na silang lahat! Grrr...


  

December 2, 2012: After another 4 days..






December 10, 2012: And now, the 20th day having this nightmare. There are still few scabs left on my back and my legs. But the worst is.. SCARS!!


I'm now using this. What do you think? Any suggestion?




Thank you for your time!♥
CMD













5 comments:

  1. kumusta po ang contractubex gandin po kasi ang chicken pox ko ngayon nasugat din yung iba sana makapag reply ka thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eds! Sorry for the late reply :) Contractubex just helped scabs healed. Need talaga ng matinding derma para matanggal yung scars :(

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ask ko lang po kung pinutok niyo po ba yung bulutong niyo sa mukha? Or kusang naging ganyan itsura kapag natuyo na? I have bulutong tubig din kase all over my face and body. 5th day ko ngayon wala pang nagheheal huhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS/HIV/AIDS
    HIV/Herpes is a serious and recurring condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections. But the best way to fight and get rid of the herpes virus permanently is to take natural herbal remedies, I read about DR JAMES, the great herbal Doctor, who cures people of HIV with his powerful herbal mix medicine and spiritual healing. I contacted him to find out how he could help me, and he told me never to be worried that he would help me with the natural herbs' medicine! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me the medicine is ready, and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases Alzheimer disease, Eczema, Shingles, MS, Bulbous Pemphigoid, Diabetes, cancer, PCOS, hypothyroidism, vaginal rashes, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, HPV, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus Schizophrenia, Autism, Bipolar disorder, Infertility Get your EX back, Enlargement of Breast, Penis, Butts.CMV, And more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness, and I was cured of herpes virus. And DR James' medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for, and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine. CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM.
    He's a good man and he will help you  

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Just Another Blogger, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena