Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Chinese New Year 2012 at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Makati


Welcoming the year of the WATER DRAGON - Banquet Department.

Grabbed photo


Grabbed photo


Celebrated January 22, 2012 at the main ballroom of Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Makati. (late post I know. Haha)


The set-up was so very elegant with the big and long Chinese DRAGON (i dont know how they call it)  hanging at the center aisle. The gold dragon center piece at the table. And the customized menu card with chopstick inside.





Wearing our new uniform just made for that occasion. How lucky I am. Haha :))



Taking group pictures while waiting for event to start.






Yay! This is it! Kinda nervous ah. :D

The waiters parade and the first meal for that night. They call it FIVE HAPPINESS COMBINATION PLATTER.


Grabbed photo

I was assigned at table no. 36. One of my guest is Nina Jose and some people from media.


 The event was hosted by Ms. Tessa Valdez and Mr. Tim Yap together with Master Chau


Grabbed photo
Grabbed photo

The Black Theater

I didn't saw the whole prod because I was too busy at my guest. *focus! haha.



And the people behind the lucky and delicious food at Mandarin Oriental, Manila.



That time, I'm hoping that the guest at my table get the satisfaction they wanted. Thank God that the event was very successful (i think). I'm just kinda disappointed that they don't give even a small praise/credit to all waiters who are also there giving 100% of effort and service. (peace! haha) At the end of the day, we're still go home happy and think we are all still bless to celebrate the Chinese New Year with them.







Kung Hei Fat Choi!



So sad that the WAITERS PARADE is not included. But still, please watch the video :D Thanks!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Just Another Blogger, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena