Monday, November 12, 2012

Fanny Serrano - Long Wear Gel Eyeliner




Deep, long-lasting, gel-based eyeliner gives strong definition to the eyes. 
It glides smoothly for easy application and it doesn't smudge.
(that's their definition ;))




Bought this product last May 17, 2012 at SM Megamall and plan to post a review after I used it in a month. Well, its been 6 months ago. Haha. And honestly, my sister is the one who pay this as her advance birthday gift for me. So sweet.♥ Anyways, this is my first make-up from FS and didn't hesitate to grab one because of the positive review of other bloggers to their product.



Expensive than I expected.



But what I love about it is that, it comes with a brush!







And the packaging..




And when it is apply..
Sorry for the low quality =)




 ◘ Smudge? Yes, especially to me that has an oily face and I keep on checking it in the mirror and rub the smudge area in my eyes with a tissue =(
◘ Waterproof? I think so.. But it is really hard to remove, must use make-up remover before washing your face, if not, you'll end up looking in the mirror scaring yourself =)))


After a month..
This picture was taken 3 months after we purchased it.

Super tipid lang talaga niya gamitin =)




Will I purchased this again? YES!
But still, I will try other products that might fit most on my face and skin type.

Thank you for reading!
CMD♥




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Just Another Blogger, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena